I won't be talking now about hardcore medical terms, cure or remedies here but I would be sharing something worthy for readers about beauty and taking care of skin, well just some sort of tips and habits.
Here are some:
- To prevent further damages on skin, avoid too much exposure to sunlight.
- When it comes to maintaining young-looking and glowing skin, try to eat fruits and vegetables rich in beta-carotene, Lycopene, Vitamins A, C and E. Carrots, Avocado, Tomato, Cantaloupe, Broccoli, Asparagus, Tokwa, Citrus are some of the best foods of this kind.
- try vitamin E supplement and because this is a fat-soluble vitamin you need to eat fatty foods to fully absorb it in the body. Fatty food does not necessarily pork. Butter is enough.
- Choose Vitamin E that has Lecithin on it. Lecithin is a fatty substance derived from Soy. There's no need for you to consume fatty foods when your vitamin E supplement has lecithin content.
- Wear sunblock all the time, it is the basic skincare because it protects the skin from premature aging. If you are uncomfortable with sunblock, try day creams that have UVR filter or SPF level at least 20.
- Mix Vitamin E fluid to your lotions to make your skin supple and radiant.
- Drink Green Tea instead of coffee, it is a lot healthier.
- Visit the facial center at least once every two or three months, our skin needs pampering too. Facial is highly recommended because it helps renew the skin from dullness and darkening. It is the only and safest way to remove dead skin cells, so you feel and look better as you age.
- Try Collagen Mask, the next time you visit the facial center, it is very soothing to the skin, cool and gentle, it is an anti-aging procedure and helps soften the skin.
- Use Olive or Canola oil in cooking foods rather than other oil variants.
- Eat tomato regularly, it contains lycopene, an antioxidant that makes the skin smooth, radiant, youthful and creamy-looking.