Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Beauty Regimen You Almost Miss

While researching for excellent skin recipes and balanced ingredients combinations for my Organic Soaps, I came across with this very helpful beauty tip from online bloggers on how to maintain a baby smooth complexion. You might be surprised with the highlight of the article as they testified that one of the best beauty regimens in the world that most people tend to miss is the goodness of ASPIRIN!

Aspirin is popularly known as a medication for heart disease and recently, according to Forbes magazine's special health report, cuts the hereditary cancer risk in half.

And now, this medicine has another function---skin exfoliant.

Lately, Aspirin has been used as an effective beauty remedy for pimples and blemishes. Aspirin contains acetylsalicylic acid and when it is mixed with water it breaks into the process called hydrolysis to form acetic acid and salicylic acid which fight bacteria and inflammation.

Curious enough with the tips I read, I searched for related topics and videos more about this medicine and puff!Lots of girls revealed that it really helps in maintaining a smooth skin free from pimples and blemishes. Any aspirin will do, even the aspilet!

So one day, I tried this recipe and made my own version on the application. I've been sleeping very late for the past weeks because I became very busy packing soap for delivery, my diet is quite bad too (more oils and dry foods) so I developed this very unwanted skin enemy---pimple!brrrrrrr!At my age???I still developed this "teenage enemy" how can that be?Does it mean that I have a very young set of hormones?So I did not age after all??hahaha!

Okay, so here's what I did:

I bought 5 tablets of Aspirin from the generic pharmacy (the one coated with pink texture), I broke it into pieces to take away the coating, then dissolved the white substance in the water until it turned like a paste. After washing my face I gently rub the mixture on it (avoiding my nose), then put a huge form of paste on top of my tiny pimples. Then washed my face 25 minutes later. 

Remember to use only organic soap in order to avoid the harsh interaction of Aspirin substance with the aggressive chemical ingredients of commercially-made soap. Aspirin contains salicylic acid which can be drying to the skin as it removes the dead cells and pimple-causing bacteria, if you have to use a commercial soap which has no soft oils and essential oils to protect the skin from overdrying and irritation, it might damage and irritate your skin more.

To follow the procedure clearly, follow these steps:

Materials:

1 Egg
1 Kalamansi
1 Teaspoon of Pure Honey
5 tablets of Aspirin
Organic soap (I used my Carrot and Shea butter soap)

Procedure:

1. Crack the egg and take the white liquid only, put it in a safe container.
2. Slice the kalamansi and extract the juice.
3. Mix the kalamansi juice and honey into the white egg. Refrigerate this mixture.
4. Dissolve the 5 tablets in a very small amount of water (if you choose the coated tablets, break it into pieces and take away the coating) enough to form a paste.

Here's what you should do (this is a night time application):

1. Wash your face with lukewarm water, using organic soap only. Pat dry.
2. Gently rub the Aspirin paste all over your face to exfoliate deeply. Put a large amount of the paste on the pimple-affected area.
3. Leave it for 25 to 30 minutes and let it dry.
4. Wash it with water. Pat dry.
5. Take the white egg mixture from the refrigerator.
6. Apply it in your face with upward stroke. Leave it for 30 minutes.
7. Wash your face with cold water. Pat dry.
8. If you are using a night cream, this is the right time to put it (do not apply a facial cleanser anymore).

Your skin is visibly soft, smooth and radiant on the following morning. This is worth trying! If you are looking for the best organic soap in the market, try DEW OF NATURE'S CARROT AND SHEA BUTTER Soap which has the natural goodness of the organic ingredients with highgrade essential oil that protect the skin from bacteria and inflammation: Chamomile Essential Oil.

Apply this beauty regimen twice or three times a week only. Do not overdo your skin by exfoliating too often. It can be damaging, your skin will lose its natural moisture.





Email

No comments:

Post a Comment